Q: What are the prices for your services?
A: Randy’s goal is to give each customer a customized plan. Each service plan takes into consideration your home, insect problem, and the surrounding environment.
Q: I have roaches inside my one-story home that measures 2,400 square feet. I want to know how much this service would cost me.
A: Cockroaches can be a difficult pest to control, and any method used will take time. Every roach problem and infestation is different because every house is different. The conditions on each property are different. Quotes on the cost of services for roaches are best handled by a free inspection of your home.
Q: What should I look for in a pest management provider?
A: While there are hundreds of pest management professionals to choose from, they are not all the same. It is important to do some homework to ensure that the pest control provider you choose can handle your pest problem. Start by asking the following questions:
- Does the company have a good reputation?
- Do they specialize in commercial pest control?
- Are they knowledgeable about my business and the unique challenges we face regarding pest control?
- Do they have a thorough training program?
- Do they guarantee their work?
- Are they financially sound so they can back up their guarantee?
- Are they licensed?
- Are their employees security screened?
- Are they knowledgeable about the regulatory issues in my business pertaining to pest control, sanitation and related issues?
Q: If I have a pest problem between my regularly scheduled service call, how quickly will Randy’s Pest Control arrive?
A: In the event of a pest sighting, we can respond to the problem within 24 hours of your call or faster if your contract requires a faster service call.